Pages

19 June 2011

(03) M3L80URN3

I can't believe I haven't posted anything on Melbourne yet.  I still have one last post to draft up about my world travels (the Thaipasum Festival at the Batu Caves) but I'll save it for later.

I've been living and working in Melbourne for three months now.  I love this place to bits.  Here are some pictures and Dr Seuss quotes that sum up my experience so far:

"I like nonsense. It wakes up the brain cells."
"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere!" 
"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." 
"They say I'm old-fashioned, and live in the past, but sometimes I think progress progresses too fast!"
"Think and wonder, wonder and think."
"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."

1 comments:

martin woodbine said...

I Love this photo

Post a Comment